Sunday, December 12, 2010

ugh being snowed in sucks!!!!

C:\Users\tjm67200\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Red-Blog[1].zip\Red-Blog\Red-Blog.xml

Ok so Lindsay says I have to blog today. She is obsessed...me, not as much. Mostly because what is on my mind is either sarcastic or something inappropriate, but Lindsay seems to think we have a "public" to please so here goes.

What did I accomplish today? Well I had intentions of going on an appointment in Inverness, but then looked outside and the couch won that battle. So here is a short list of things I accomplished today:

1) Fed Joey and took him out once....yes once, he doesn't like this weather either
2) Ate an entire box of mac & cheese (puuuagghhh! That's the sound of me barfing)
3) Watched 3 movies, 1 of which was a Lifetime....in other words, spinster movies.
4) at 5:30 I decided enough was enough and I made myself a Kaluha and coffee (which by the way is amazeballs!)
5) and now I'm blogging and listening to Sarah McLaughlin's x-mas CD which is one of my favs:)

BIG DAY!!!!!!

So that's it folks! Hope you had as amazing as a day as I did:)

No comments:

Post a Comment