Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Living alone can suck it!!!!

Most who know me, know I absolutely hate being alone. Too much time left to my own thoughts is not good. Looking at my fridge just reiterates why I hate living alone. Every time I open it, its like a slap in the face saying, "yup, that's all you need for 1!" I thought I would just list off a few depressing items in my fridge to better explain my anger. Starting with the top shelf, butter, gravy for Joey's dog food (barf) and a water bottle. Shelf 2, old creamer that I'm too lazy to throw away, cottage cheese and cream cheese in which I have nothing to spread on or eat with. 2 sad bottles of beer, dips in which I have nothing to dip in, various crap in the drawer and carrots and old salad. Pretty killer:)


Freezer is so filled with old, frost bitten items I won't even go there.


So if you're a friend of mine and you're making dinner....please call me:) I like food and cooking for one is really hard.


You know who isn't complaining about living alone and making dinner for one?
<-----This guy. I swear he is a bottomless pit of food. Constantly wants more. And because he is home alone for the better part of 13 hours a day, I feel the need to compensate with food. This is why I shouldn't have children.

2 comments: